Interested in Invisalign in Fox Point? Wondering if this treatment from Fox Point Dental Studio can help with dental health issues, and ensure you can maintain healthy and strong teeth and gums? Learn more below, and see how Invisalign from Dr. Major or Dr. Zellmer can help you maintain a healthier smile.
Invisalign Can Help With A Number Of Dental Health Issues
Can Invisalign really help correct dental health issues? The answer is “yes.” In fact, Invisalign is a very versatile treatment, and it can help with a lot of different issues. Here are just a few of them.
- Corrects mild-to-moderate bite problems – With Invisalign, you can treat minor to moderate bite issues including overbite, underbite, crossbite, and even an open bite, in some cases. This helps improve your appearance, reduces the risk of tooth wear & tear, and allows you to eat and speak more easily.
- Improved tooth spacing for better oral hygiene – Even, straight teeth don’t just have cosmetic benefits. They’re also easier to clean when you brush and floss, so Invisalign can help you reduce your risk of tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- May reduce teeth grinding – Invisalign can help retrain the muscles involved in teeth grinding (bruxism), and also correct bite problems that may contribute to teeth grinding. This means that, in some cases, it can help completely eliminate or dramatically reduce bruxism.
- Prevents temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ) – A poor bite alignment and teeth grinding are contributing factors to temporomandibular joint disorder, or TMJ for short. TMJ can cause serious and painful complications like pain when chewing, headaches, and even jaw “locking” when you open and close your mouth.
But with Invisalign, you can eliminate your risk of TMJ and ensure your bite and your jaw muscles remain healthy, strong, and symptom-free.
- Stops premature tooth wear & tear – If your bite is not healthy, your teeth may not make proper contact with each other. When your teeth don’t come together correctly, this can lead to premature wear and tear and damage the surfaces of your teeth. Eventually, this can lead to permanent structural damage and destroy the tooth.
With Invisalign, you can correct the issues that may cause premature wear and tear to your teeth, and make sure your smile remains strong for years to come.
If you’re worried about your dental health and want to preserve your smile, Invisalign from Fox Point Dental Studio is a great way to minimize the risks of these long-term oral health complications and many more.
Ready To Get Started? Contact Us For An Invisalign Consultation In Fox Point
At Fox Point Dental Studio, we’re always here to help our patients get the advanced dental care they need in Fox Point. If you’re interested in getting a healthier, more beautiful smile with Invisalign, Dr. Major and Dr. Zellmer are here for you.
So don’t wait. Get an orthodontic appointment at our office now by giving us a call at 414-236-5885 or contact us online for more information. We’re always accepting new patients, and we’d be happy to explore your options for orthodontic treatment in Fox Point.